We all want beautiful smiles. White teeth make us feel better about the way we look, and more confident. As you can see, it is all a simple domino effect, because when we have a higher self-esteem, we make a greater impact among those surrounding us. They will perceive us as stronger persons, and they will be more willing to communicate with us. To obtain such amazing effects, you should use an activated charcoal teeth treatment.
What Is Activated Charcoal Teeth Treatment?
Activated charcoal also goes by the name of activated carbon. It is known for its intestinal decontamination properties. You can find it in almost all kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Hospitals use it to reduce food poisoning symptoms. Even though it doesn’t look good, activated charcoal has no odor or taste. You can purchase it online, and it is quite affordable. Although it is not toxic for your teeth, you should not inhale or swallow it.
How Does Activated Charcoal Teeth Treatment Work?
Don’t confuse activated charcoal with the thing you see in a fireplace. Activated charcoal teeth treatments are created by using chemical methods as well as steam. The whole process is done at high temperatures, which remove all volatile compounds. This way, the atoms get separated, and the carbon has a stronger attraction power. When you apply it on your teeth, it will pull in all the food residues from their surface and even from between the teeth.
How to Make Your Own Activated Charcoal Teeth Treatment?
- Gather everything you need. You should pick up an old brush or at least one you don’t want back. This is required because the charcoal will stain it. Also, you need one activated charcoal capsule. Choose whichever brand you feel comfortable with. Finally, make sure you have a normal cup and plenty of water.
- Soak the toothbrush in water and place it on a piece of paper. Carefully open the charcoal capsule, and pour the content on your toothbrush.
- All that’s left to do is to brush your teeth with this powder. It might feel a little uncomfortable at first, but after a while, it gets better. This is due to your saliva’s effect which spreads the charcoal all over your mouth. If you want, you can even mix the activated carbon with a little toothpaste to make it easier to apply.
- Continue brushing your teeth for about three to five minutes. You should make sure to spit periodically. The best thing to do is to spit it out in the cup, not in your sink. You will thank me later for this advice when you see how easy the cleaning process was.
- Finally, you can rinse your mouth with water. Clean your teeth and tongue thoroughly. For best results, you should repeat this process once a day for three days in a row.
Activated charcoal teeth treatment has great results when it comes to whitening and removing stains. It is affordable as well as accessible, and you can do it on your own, at home. Make sure to prepare everything as careful as possible to avoid making a mess. Having whiter teeth will give you a higher confidence and self-esteem.
Image source: 1