Women go to extreme lengths to preserve their beauty and take care of their bodies. Shaving, waxing, and other varieties are only a few examples. So, how come there is still a need for something like an ingrown hair serum? Why do ingrown hairs even exist? How unfair is this? As if waxing wasn’t already frustrating enough, some ladies also have to deal with pesky ingrown hairs which refuse to leave.
Show them who the boss is by hitting them where it hurts: use one of the following ingrown hair serum options.
5 Benefits of Ingrown Hair Serum
- The obvious: it helps you get rid of ingrown hairs. And with this, come many other benefits.
- Ingrown hairs pose some great health risks. If not dealt with, they can evolve into proper bacterial infections, skin darkening, permanent scarring, or the famed razor bumps. Following every shaving or waxing session with a pump of ingrown hair serum can rid you of these dangers.
- Good serums help some of the older ingrown serums grow back to the surface of the skin, allowing you to remove them the same way as you would with normal hairs.
- Serums that use glycolic acid also boost the smoothness and health of your skin by allowing you to shed off layers of dead skin.
- Thanks to various fruit extracts, you can prevent inflammation and oxidation, especially in the case of sensitive skin which takes a while to recover from epilation.
Best Ingrown Hair Serum Suggestions
#1 European Wax Center Ingrown Hair Serum
Pretty much all of the elements we’ve referred to when talking about the benefits of using an ingrown hair serum are present in a bottle of European Wax Center serum. It’s arguably the most notorious product, which also essentially founded the serum craze. Containing glycolic acid and fruit extracts, the European Wax Center serum is going to halt your ingrown hairs while simultaneously polishing your skin.
You can order the product online or purchase it from the closest location near you.
#2 Whish Flawless Post Wax & Shave Serum for Ingrown Hair
Whish has a line of ingrown hair serums to choose from, but this is what we’re going to go with. The active compounds found in this convenient travel-sized bottle of Whish help in a number of ways. You can put an end to the growth of these pesky little hairs, preventing new ones from appearing in the future as well.
You can order the product online over.
#3 Kerah Lane Organic Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Formula
If it’s organic, it’s risk-free. The ultra-popular Kerah Lane recipe soothes and rejuvenates the skin, but only after dealing with the pesky ingrown hairs, blemishes, and razor bumps. Use the serum after hair removal regardless of the used method and you’ll get skin that’s both healthy and ingrown hair-free.
You can order the product online.
One bottle of ingrown hair serum can be quite a lifesaver. It’s useful both to those already struggling with these nuisances or those who fear ever having to. Regardless, it’s worth a shot.
Related Article: How to Remove Ingrown Hair- 6 Methods